On-Site AVP

Gifts from Abroad

For our relatives/friends who cannot make it to our special occasion and want to send us gifts but do not know how to send it or what to get, we humbly request that you just send us some cash thru vince's Paypal account by clicking the link below. We would appreciate this very much, thank you.




Thursday, August 14, 2008

Developments to the Barong

I had set my mind to having my Barong Tagalog done by Kingsmen Tailors. But recently my dad went to Kamuning to buy fabric for himself and my brother (the best man). There they met a tailor who introduced himself as a former master tailor for RM Manlapat. He showed them some of his works and shoved in a couple of big names as part of his clientele list, among whom were a couple of high profile celebrities. In any case my dad decided to give him a try and turned over his fabrics to the tailor. Now we are waiting for the results, and if the results are anything like what he showed them, I guess there wouldn't be much reason for me to have it done for a much more expensive price tag. But for now we await the results.

No comments: